Sunday, November 7, 2010

Links for Today

What up.

I missed putting stuff up last Sunday because I needed time to recuperate from Devil's Night, so here's some more favourite foodie places on the internet!

101 Cookbooks is a site I've happily wandered through for a couple years now, and shewhoeats is a food blog I've just started following.  Read through some of her back entries for a crazy recipe for caramelized white chocolate!  (This one requires some dedication, and fine ingredients.)

I love days off for a couple reasons, but one of them is definitely waking up at 12:30 PM, drinking a full french press of market coffee (during the week I just drink whatever we have at work, luckily it isn't stuff I want to drink very much of), and making an omelette of some kind.  O, the luxuries that I cannot afford during the week, because I'm not a morning person!

If anyone needs me, I'll be lounging in my orange chair drinking coffee.

Cheers,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment